1. Learn to cook not-so-easy dishes.
2. EXERCISE, for Chrissake!
3. Update blog frequently.
4. Watch classic and animated movies.
5. Read top-selling books (Sophie's World, A Tale of Two Cities, God of Small Things, etc.)
5. grow hair longer. :D *weeee...first time in 2 years*
6. invest on pricey-but-definitely-worth it skin products
7. have a QWERTY phone. kahit yung Cherry lang. :D
8. eat well. avoid acids i.e. softdrinks!
9. save money!
10. and of course, how else am I going to do #9 if I won't be financially stable? So, find a course-related and well-compensating job! :D
Friday, January 21, 2011
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The more guys I know, the more I am convinced that they are all the same. It's like meeting many different guys but seeing one and the same character.
I have so many acquaintances and friends who happen to be guys. Some are already in a relationship. But my woman's instinct and even common sense tell me that, for crying out loud, their actions can be classified as...flirtatious.
Yep, I can tell. I mean, what can you say when they're actually asking you to go home with them, or meet up with you for what they claim as a 'friendly date'? What the eff.
I'm not that dumb not to know your schemes! And so, I stopped communicating with them, by all means.
Which made me ponder on the thought stated in that pic above. With everything I went through, I sincerely hope that I can be that girl who will make the player forget he even entered the game field. C'mon, you boys should know the fine line between promoting friendship and being coquettish. It really isn't nice to play around, especially if emotions are involved.
And for you guys who are already into a commitment, think of your girlfriends please. Duh.